Tuesday 7 October 2014

MSS reaction after Chapter 10

Discussion: What did you think of Augustus’s declaration of love and Hazel’s response.

“I think his words were good because it’s what I would say, but Hazel was foolish for not saying anything.”  Ben

“If I were Augustus I would probably say it, and if I were Hazel I would have responded back to him.  I think Gus did a great thing by telling Hazel that.” ~ Megan

“I think Augustus is coming on a bit too strong, but Hazel is being a dink.” ~Eric

“I think that it was a dumb choice for Augustus to declare his love, and also at the wrong time.“ ~ Nick

“Hazel was kind of scared.” ~ Meeshen

“If I were Augustus I would have told her, and if I were Hazel I would have said something.” ~ Destiny

“Hazel doesn’t know what she feels.” ~Ethan & Niihge

“I think she secretly loves him because of the way she acts around him and talks about him every day.” ~Tianna

“It’s cute.  She didn’t have to say it back.” ~Olivia

“I like the way he said how he felt about her, but she is a dink for not saying anything to him.” ~Bryce

“She loves him.” ~ Oha

“I think that she should have said at least said, ‘Okay.’” ~ Gregory

“I think Augustus has some guts, and she’s a dink for not saying anything.” ~Brandon

“Hazel should have said she loved him back.” ~ Jeremiah 

No comments:

Post a Comment